Rewards and loyalty system
3air platform will offer a comprehensive reward and loyalty system based on the 3air token. Please, note that 3air will only provide the platform with the rewards functionality; it is up to the users to opt-in and configure it to their needs.
The 3air rewards and loyalty system will evolve with time. The functionalities that we have identified and may integrate include:
- gamified ranks,
- customizable, tier-specific rewards,
- integrated social actions,
- referral marketing,
- reviews system,
- coupons as NFTs,
- campaigns and campaign management.
The system aims to provide a customizable rewards system suitable for ISPs with integrated token-based rewards structures.
There are distinctive differences to traditional loyalty systems:
- Loyalty points are discarded and replaced by the token itself.
- Customer engagement can be multiplied by token holding.
- The platform itself can contribute to individual ISP loyalty programs.
- Easily track referrals from multiple providers across different platforms.
- Coupons can be issued as NFTs, providing additional functionalities such as secondary markets (as this option might or might not be desired, they can turn it on or off per NFT).
The main difference from traditional rewards is the integration of tokens as stipends. They can also be used independently, providing benefits for holding tokens, or in combination with other rewardable actions to enhance user rewards. For example, a user holding more tokens could receive higher rewards for completing a task than a user not holding any tokens.
The user can potentially progress on the rewards ranks or acquire rewards with actions such as:
- accumulating purchases,
- being a long-term, loyal client,
- holding x amount of 3air tokens and holding duration,
- completing tasks set up by the client,
- referring customers,
- sharing and promoting content,
- writing product or services reviews.
Rewards can be potentially given as:
- discounts on services,
- token and NFT airdrops,
- redeemable NFTs for specific services (can also be pegged to a specific user),
- token cashback.
Figure 13 3air rewards system
We believe that such features should appeal to ISP providers and are essential in any modern business model. It is effective when used individually by an ISP or in a connection to other ISPs through the 3air token. The more clients use the rewards system, the higher the value of tokens on the platform and in the hands of every token holder. ISPs may have high average 3air token holdings as the payments will be processed in 3air. Hence, they could be potentially incentivized to use the token-based loyalty system to compound their returns. It will perform excellently in the traditional sense to recruit new and retain old clients.
To further stimulate clients to integrate our token-based loyalty system, 3air may subsidize clients’ 3air token-based rewards with a specified percentage of total fees (e.g., 5-6%) incurred by the client. This reward is calculated on the first day of a specified period for the previous period (e.g., monthly).
For instance, if a client has paid 10.000 3air tokens in fees and 1.000 3air tokens as rewards to its users during the previous month, 3air will refund 600 3air tokens to the client. If the client paid out only 500 3air tokens as rewards that month, the refund would be the whole 500 3air tokens spent on rewards. At the end of each period, the counter is reset. This process would be automated and governed by a smart contract that evaluates the transactions from each client using specific timestamps.
Additionally, we will provide an API to allow integration with clients’ current rewards system.
K3 has already agreed to use the full rewards system for its clients.