Skip to content


5% of the total supply, or 50M 3air tokens are intended for airdrops. 0.2% of this amount or 200,000 3air tokens will be released into circulation at TGE and the remaining 99.8% 6 months after that. These tokens will be dropped into wallets of participants that will fulfill set requirements. These requirements will be known upfront and published on the 3air official website. These might include joining social channels, participating in AMAs, participating in bounty hunts, or simply standing out in the community.

Airdrops cannot be bought; they must be given out for free or as a prize reward. The purpose of the airdrops is to reward the community and for marketing purposes.